HYGIENE SCREEN – 62012
The Hygiene Screen is a revolutionary product from Landmark, manufactured from the highest grade polycarbonate it combines exceptional protection with outstanding visibility and durability.
It is available in different sizes and by using flexible joining strips screens can be joined together. Extension panels provide further flexibility in layout. Note that screens, extension panels and joining strips are all supplied individually.
- Prevent spread of infection
- Protect your staff & customers
- Easy to install
- High quality construction
- 1000mm x 900mm
- Supplied with supporting brackets and high strength adhesive tape
- 150mm and 300mm wide extension panels available with joining strips for continuous screening
- Manufactured from 5mm high grade polycarbonate
- Virtually unbreakable and less than half the weight of glass
- Weather resistant and UV resistant
- High natural light transmission, superb clarity
- Fire and chemical resistant
- 10 year material warranty
- Fully recyclable
- Custom sizes
- ‘Perm-peel’ tape for non-permanent fixings, with peelable adhesive to desk/counter. This is a double sided polyester with acrylic adhesive, permanent on one side and removable/repositionable on the other side. Perfect where a firm but temporary hold is required.
The screens are supplied with supporting brackets and high strength double sided tape. This will provide suitable stability under normal conditions. Please contact us if additional security is required.